The link below will direct you to the Kentucky State Police website pertaining to the process of obtaining a Concealed Carry License in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Concealed Carry Class: Monday and Tuesday, May 13-14, 2013 starting at 5:30 pm at New Hope Church 4 miles South of Falmouth.
Items that you need to bring with you to any Concealed Carry Class in Kentucky are the following:
1. Weapon with 20 rounds of ammunition.
2. Cleaning Kit.
3. Eye and ear protection.
4. $ 75.00 (Seventy-five dollars).
Items that you need to bring to the Sheriffs Office upon completion of the class and receipt of training certificate are the following:
1. CCDW Training Certificate.
2. Color Photo with no hat (Passport Photos are
acceptable). The Sheriffs Office is now taking photos at the office for a $ 5.00 fee.
3. $ 60.00 (Sixty-dollars) $ 20.00 to the Sheriffs
Office and $ 40.00 to the Kentucky State Police.
4. The application is obtained and filled out at the